vc’s / board members / investors
Many investors, when evaluating companies, look for great products, scalable technology and promising business models. But more often than not the business processes, and particularily the sales disciplines in the selected firms need additional attention in order to capitalize on their technological leadership.
If your answer is yes to any of these statements, you will benefit in speaking with us.
- Compelling investment opportunity, but proof of concept (customer who paid, utilizes product and who is happy) still outstanding
- Sales forecast doesn’t manifest in hard orders, or ongoing ‘hockey stick’ effect
- Great product, great campaign, but revenues remain flat
- Established a new business venture, but no or little orders manifest
- Want to establish in an emerging market, but foreign regulatory and cultural barriers are overwhelming
- Key contributors have left the company and the order pipeline is in danger to break down
- Expanded sales team, but order pipeline doesn’t increase accordingly
- Structures and process for engineering and manufacturing are in place, but sales structure & organization is lacking transparency
- Problems finding appropriate sales professionals and getting them ramped up
- Lack of sales call rate
- High sales call rate but no or mainly small orders result
- Transactional (low-$) instead of strategic contracts
- Company support systems (ERP, communication tools) don’t sufficiently include sales processes
- Sales database (CRM) is looming to become orphaned, important prospect and client data is missing
- Forecasting reports aren’t timely, inaccurate and hand-made (Excel)
- Missing visibility on how account managers spend their time
If you would like to know more about our services, or have questions about how Jaeger Management could help you, please continue reading here or simply email or call us!